“Hey Arnold” Revived At Comedy Central


“Hey Arnold” Revived At Comedy Central

ViacomCBS is reinventing the animated series for a new generation

we're old.

Comedy Central is rebooting the iconic animated series Hey Arnold for two new seasons.

Creator Craig Bartlett is on board and will voice both characters. But this isn't simply new episodes of the 1996 Nickelodeon series about a misshapen football headed kid in an urban city that ran for eight seasons. This revived version brings Hey Arnold into the modern world.


In this iteration, Arnold Shortman  is entering a whole new Gen Z world," Comedy Central said in a press release. The series will contain "meta-themes relatable to both new and old fans -- Gen X parents and their Gen Z kids."

It's unclear whether the characters are still teens in this version or whether the parents referred to are now Arnold and Helga themselves.

"It seemed like the time was right to get creative again," said Bartlett, whose other shows include PBS’ Dinosaur Train and  Nickelodeon’s  Rugrats.

"Hey Arnold was a defining voice of a generation, and we can't wait to watch as Hillwood navigates the treacherous waters of a world light-years from it’s own," added Comedy Central's Chris McCarthy, President of Entertainment & Youth Group.



Trump announces sweeping global trade tariffs - including 10% on UK imports

Donald Trump has announced a 10% trade tariff on all imports from the UK - as he unleashed sweeping tariffs across the globe.

How have Trump's tariffs already affected China?

👉 Listen to Sky News Daily on your podcast app 👈

What Sky correspondents make of Trump's tariff announcement

Donald Trump has announced new tariffs he is slapping on countries around the world on what he declared as "Liberation Day".

A gruelling search for bodies in the city at the Myanmar earthquake's epicentre

In Sagaing, the epicentre of the earthquake in Myanmar, the scale of the loss is immense.

Gaza ambulance 'crushed' by IDF as aid attacks increase

On Sunday, a mass grave containing the bodies of 15 first responders was unearthed in Gaza.

Myanmar emergency appeal launched after earthquake

An emergency appeal has been launched after the 7.7 magnitude earthquake which struck Myanmar last week.


Main article is FAKE. Create your own fake news.